Home | RF Nodes Directory | Telnet Directory | Web Clusters | DXC Software | DXC Resources | Submission Form
E-mail Reflector |
DX CLUSTER RESOURCES
Sysop Mailing List
IRC #CQDX Chat Channel
A real-time DX'ers resource plus DX-spotting.
Go here to learn more about it.
CW Skimmer - a multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
DX Cluster Resources
Personal & DX Club Cluster Pages
- Frankford Radio Club Packet System
- GB7YDX Yorkshire DX Cluster
- K1TTT AR-Cluster Node
- K8SMC DX PacketCluster Jackson MI
Node Support Systems; SysOp K8SMC.
- North Alabama DX Club
DX Cluster page, network description, map, and manual.
- North Carolina DX Packet Cluster Nodes
- North Florida DX Association
DX Cluster Connections
- SK0AR-6 DX Cluster of Stockholm
- Southeast DX PacketCluster Network
Over 30 nodes covering AL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, and VA.
- The Collective PacketCluster
From Great Falls in Montana operated by N7CZ.
- VA3PEC-5 Quinte Amateur Radio Club - Belleville
- VE6DXD DX Cluster - Edmonton
- VE7CC DX Cluster
- WIARC DX PacketCluster
PacketCluster VE2PWI of West Island ARC in Dorval, Quebec.
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club Packet Network
- AGW PacketEngine by SV2AGW
- AR-User Program by Lee VE7CC
Especially designed for AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider telnet connections.
- Band Master - downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map
- ClusterJoin by Gerry Hull W1VE
A program to connect CW Skimmer and an external cluster to your logging software at the same time
- DxLink - retransmits DX cluster beacons on packet from a telnet cluster on internet
- DxSpot by Green Creek Technology, LLC
"DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch."
- DX Monitor by Peter VE3SUN
- DXTelnet by Fab IK4VYX
- GPcluster by Giacomo IH9GPI
- iDXSpot by David Anderson, GM4JJJ
Macintosh (and Linux) DX-Cluster Telnet access made easy! (GM4JJJ)
- Linux HamSoft Database
- Live MUF
Live MUF is a DX cluster telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots
and also attempts to calculate sporadic-E possibilities purely based on incoming data from the
cluster. It has great circle mapping (GCM) built in to the app for live mapping of spots.
NKCCluster by Kristijan, M0NKC
- Android DX cluster client
- RXCLUS by Robert Chalmas, HB9BZA
- Spotter by Alex Krist, KR1ST
A DX spotting gadget for Windows Vista
- Using APRS for Monitoring DX Clusters
If you have or know of DX Cluster related information that would be of value to the DX Cluster community, kindly e-mail the
with the information or link, so everyone visiting DXCluster.Info may benefit.